Internship and Job Opportunites
The Ventura County Watershed Protection District is offering an opportunity for a Civil Engineering student to work for the summer in the Construction Inspection Section of our Design and Construction Division to gain experience in the areas of construction methods, survey, materials testing, and overall general construction inspection and documentation. The position location is Ventura and may require travel throughout Ventura County.
The ideal candidate would be completing their junior year of college and have completed most if not all of the following course work: survey, strength of materials, geotechnical engineering, water resources engineering, and design of reinforced concrete. The candidate would have good communication skills and have basic computer skills (eg. Knowledge in MS Word and Excel).
The successful candidate must possess and maintain a current, valid California driver license, and is expected to be able to perform the following physical tasks: occasional light lifting to a 25 lb. limit, bending, stooping or squatting, and considerable walking including down inclined slopes.
The fulltime position is being offered at the Student Worker III level ($10.00 per hour) and will be available between the successful candidate’s end of spring 2015 semester and beginning of fall 2015 semester. The successful candidate must show that they were enrolled during the spring 2015 semester or are enrolled for the upcoming fall 2015 semester with at least 12 units.
Interested applicants must submit a County of Ventura application by May 15, 2015.
To receive an application in pdf form and to submit a completed application, please email Peter Sheydayi, Deputy Director, email@example.com.
Looking for a Designer or Design Engineer to work in our Systems Integration division of Comoso (www.comoso.com). Work will be based out of our corporate office in Santa Ana, CA and some local travel may/will be required.
Comoso provides turn-key systems to customers ranging from Hollywood entertainment to general industry. We design, fabricate, test and commission systems consisting of hydraulics, pneumatics, electromechanical and electrical hardware.
A brief job description is as follows:
System Designer will be responsible for assisting the engineering department on system design, documentation, fabrication support, and overall support to the Project flow within SID. The position will require strong working knowledge (or the ability to learn) of system integration of hydraulic, electrical, pneumatic and mechanical designs. Integration will be done through the use of Autocad 2D and Inventor 3D software as well as Microsoft Office tools. One must show the ability to manage a workload and tasks provided by the Engineering Manager, Engineers and Production Managers.
This is a paid internship at $9/hour
Requested Document Notes
Please provide a simple cover letter confirming your graduation date, or anticipated graduation date. Also confirm being able to relocate to Santa Ana, as required, will not be an issue.
Any additional information or questions you have about our business will be well received.
Ms. Sylvia Contreras
911 N. Poinsettia St.
Santa Ana, California 90604
Fax: (714) 667-5702
To apply log onto Career LINK and upload your resume and cover letter and submit: https://csulb-csm.symplicity.com/students/index.php?s=jobs&ss=jobs&mode=form&id=53367a0b332568c038f352f3239479d5
The position has two general duties:
1) You will be responsible for tracking, maintaining, and organizing case materials and overall general managing of these cases.
2) You will be reading, summarizing, and researching case materials.
$20-$30 / Hour (DOQ)
Mr. Christopher Furbish
2201 N. Lakewood Blvd.
Long Beach, California 90815
To apply, log into Career LINK and upload your resume and submit: https://csulb-csm.symplicity.com/students/index.php?s=jobs&ss=jobs&mode=form&id=636fd27572875be75c37e040fffdcd0c
Full-time position with Dell Inc. as a Senior Platform Support Engineer in Aliso Viejo, CA.
Dell Boomi., is the #1 Integration Cloud. Boomi AtomSphere allows you to connect any combination of Cloud, Saas, or On-premise applications with no appliances, no software and no coding. Our partners and customers are building forward thinking solutions with our platform to solve complex business problems.
The perfect candidate is ready to experience how their development work is utilized by customers or is ready to “get off the road” doing implementations but want to continue making their customers successful.
Our team works with Dell Boomi AtomSphere and seeks highly talented, self-motivated engineers who understand that cloud architecture and applications are dramatically changing our world and engineers who are interested in solving complex real world problems for their fellow developers.
We are searching for software engineers who are passionate about cloud technologies and are seriously motivated with tracking down complex issues to solve real problems for customers. The perfect candidate is focused on technical excellence and customer success.
Dell Boomi takes a heavy engineering driven approach to support. Our support engineers are in a unique position to help our partners and customers solve challenging issues since they intimately understand cloud application architecture and complex integration issues.
Dell Boomi’s partners and customers are integrating some of the most innovative applications today.
- Providing technical direction and assistance to our partners and customers regarding their use of Boomi AtomSphere to satisfy their integration requirements
- Monitoring and addressing customer issues to understand their root cause and business impact
- Active participation in our community with your unique experience
- Experience as a software engineer or developer and have a passion for helping partners and customers solve complex integration problems
- You should have a and have proven ability to design, optimize, and integrate business processes
- A passion to solve customer problems using your refined communication skills to coach and train customers on the platform
- Experience with enterprise integration tools that can be used to extend the team’s knowledge
- Motivated individuals who enjoy a fast paced work environment and understands that the SaaS culture requires creativity, collaboration, fast decision making and a sense of urgency
- Having experience with any of the following would support your success with working with our platform
-SQL and XML technologies
-SOAP/REST and HTTP
-Basic scripting experience
-Java platform knowledge
-Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems and SaaS using industry standard environments including XML, HTTP/HTTPS, Java, C++, and ASP.
- 5+ years of application integration development or design experience
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
To apply click on http://jobs.dell.com and search for Req# 150002HP
Intern – Product Quality Engineering (PQE)
The Quality Assurance Group is looking for an intern to join their team immediately. The position is fulltime, M-F, and up to 40 hours per week.
Broadcom Corporation (NASDAQ: BRCM), a FORTUNE 500® company, is a global leader and innovator in semiconductor solutions for wired and wireless communications. Broadcom® products seamlessly deliver voice, video, data and multimedia connectivity in the home, office and mobile environments. With the industry's broadest portfolio of state-of-the-art system-on-a-chip and embedded software solutions, Broadcom is changing the world by Connecting everything®.
Some of the exciting experience you will gain at Broadcom will include:
· Supporting Product Quality Engineers with Failure Analysis Returns from Customers;
· Support Product Quality Engineers with FA activity (some system test in lab environment);
· Generating failure analysis reports;
· Submitting devices to FA lab;
· Generating qualification reports;
· Compiling test reports;
· Testing applicable devices;
· Analyzing test results;
· Qual report – gather applicable data and generate qual reports.
· Undergraduate degree in process in the fields of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, orComputer Engineering ( or other engineering related discipline);
· Strong SPC and data analysis skills;
· 1+ years of experience with UNIX Operating Environment; programming skills like Perl, TCL and/or C++;
· Knowledge of VLSI DFT methods such as Scan; knowledge of either Mentor or Synopsis DFT tools: Fastscan, Testkompress or similar ATPG tools, DFT Compiler etc.;
and/or knowledge of Automated Test Equipment and understanding of Semiconductor Manufacturing Flow is a plus;
· Documentation of process work instructions, out of control action plans;
· Independent problem solving ability;
· Demonstrated strong communication skills (written and verbal);
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task
If you are interested in speaking with us about this opportunity, please forward a copy of your resume firstname.lastname@example.org . No phone calls, please.
(Monterey Park, California)
Student Intern - Application Quality Engineering
The Student Intern program at MUFG has a reputation for providing college students with the opportunity to participate in meaningful projects that contribute to the overall business unit objectives.
As an systems engineering intern at Crane Aerospace, Landing Systems, you will work as part of a engineering team using structured processes to develop embedded systems for demanding aerospace applications. The Company's internship program is intended to provide students from diverse backgrounds with the opportunity to practice engineering skills learned in school while gaining work experience.
El Segundo, CA United States
Studio City California
El Segundo California,
1-10 of 83