ID TECH is a leading
manufacturer of Payment Solutions. We are looking for the best and the
brightest people to participate in ID TECH's continuing growth in the industry
and throughout the world. If you have the drive and the commitment for
customer-focused delivery and cutting-edge technology, and you are looking for
a high-growth position you will feel right at home with ID TECH.
Interested in new technologies such as iPhone or Android Phone? So are we! We
are hiring a Software Engineering Intern to work on cutting edge mobile payment
solutions and other POS (Point of Sale) peripherals. Candidates with a strong
grasp of programming principles, strong analytic skill and experience with C
will be considered. A great opportunity to learn and improve their skill sets in
many advanced areas of knowledge.
- Familiar with operating system knowledge: Windows Systems, Linux, iOS and
- Skills with programming: Proficient in C/C++, Java, C# experience is a plus
- Major in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering
- Good communication skills to work with customer
- Performs testing tasks, isolates problems, reports bugs
- Provides regular feedback (eg. test status reports) on progress
- Designs and develops the test and demo software
- Duplicate problem and generate software to identify and report issue to
software or firmware developer
- Analyze and help customer to implement their application
- Support SDK structure and development
- Other duties as assigned
Software Engineering Intern Require working 16+hours per week. GPA requirement
3.0. Fluent in English, written & verbal. Chinese skill is a plus.
We are flexible in working with your school schedule.
Part-Time (Off-Campus), Internship
Computer Science/Statistics, Engineering
College of Engineering/Electrical Engineering, College of
Engineering/Engineering Technology, College of Engineering/Computer Engineering,
College of Engineering/Engineering, College of Engineering/Computer Science
Desired Class Level(s)
Junior, Senior, Graduate Student, Alumni
US Citizen, Permanent Resident, F1 Visa
Applications Accepted Until:
September 26, 2014
Construction Co. Industrial (MEC) is one of the nation's premier electrical
contractors. We are a leader in providing complex and large-scale electrical
construction and maintenance services. Our markets include those in renewables,
power, transmission & distribution, water/wastewater, life sciences, data
center, communications & ITS, security, transit/light rail and traction
power across North America. We focus on Safety - Nobody Gets Hurt - and
exceeding client expectations by meeting or beating project schedules and
Our program is designed to expose students to aspects of an electrical
specialty contractor. Students will be teamed with a sponsor who will monitor,
profess, and be available to answer questions. When circumstances allow,
students will be rotated through different departments and functions including
field engineering, estimating, and engineering to gain an understanding of
different aspects of the electrical contracting business. Some tasks students
can expect to perform include, but are not limited to: developing work plans,
quality monitoring and tracking, field installation sketches, material
take-offs/pricing and preparation of estimates for bid submission.
Co-ops/Interns who are living away from school and home will be provided
subsistence as well as an hourly wage.
• Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Construction Management,
Construction or Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technology or related
• Minimum overall GPA of 2.7
• Must be able to access all points of a construction site
• Willing to travel and relocate on an as needed basis; nationwide
• Able to work in the United States without sponsorship
Start: Next available semester
Engineering/Electrical Engineering, College of Engineering/Civil Engineering,
College of Engineering/Engineering, College of Engineering/Construction
Student, Alumni, Post-Bacc Undergraduate
US Citizen, Permanent
Visit our website at
Apply online at kiewitjobs.com/
Mass. Electric Construction Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
September 28, 2014
Marvin Land System, a
division of the Marvin Group located in Inglewood, California is looking for an
Electrical Engineer to join our team developing specialized electronic
equipment for Auxiliary Power Units and Environmental Control Systems for
Design electrical and electromechanical systems, create schematics, drawings
and procedures for electronic assemblies and cabling. Work with multidiscipline
teams throughout the product development lifecycle ranging from prototype
design to qualification testing.
• Forth year student or BS in Electrical Engineering
• Understanding of analog and digital circuits
• Course work/hand on experience in power electronics and controls (preferred)
• Circuit board design/layout and schematic capture
• Working knowledge of circuit drawing software like Altium
• Able to understand and develop software using higher level languages like C.
• Knowhow in Modeling and simulation using Matalb (preferred)
• Develop test plans and procedures
• Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing
• Be highly motivated and dependable
• Have experience with Windows, MS Word and Excel
MARVIN LAND SYSTEMS,
We offer competitive
salary and benefits program.
Interested parties please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; or efax resume to:
September 29, 2014
Engineering & Hydrologeology Intern
About the Position:
The person filling this intern position will work closely with the District’s
Senior Civil Engineers to develop scope for new projects, manage design
consultants and oversee contractors for multiple projects in various stages of
completion. Typical tasks will include: field investigation, plan,
specification, and submittal review, invoice verification, and meeting
Current student in Civil, Electrical, Chemical, Environmental Engineering,
Hydrogeology or Construction Management, or closely related field of study.
Working knowledge of Autocad is helpful. Being able to read construction
documents is helpful. General knowledge of water flow and waste mitigation is
General knowledge of engineering and/or project management principles. Good
communication skills, verbal and written, along with the ability to balance a
workload and meet deadlines. Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook,Word, Excel,
and PowerPoint are desired. Familiarity with GIS is helpful.
Internship Program Requirements and Details:
• Interns must be enrolled in at least 12 units during the entire internship
• Current enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate level curriculum in at least
the second year.
• Must have own transportation and be able to provide proof of current
California drivers license and auto insurance.
• Interns may work a maximum of 6 months or 999 hours (whichever is less) for
the District, as class schedule permits.
• Some full time work may be available during school breaks.
• Range of pay is $10 to $15 per hour and is subject to skills, experience,
qualifications, and level of education.
Engineering/Chemical Engineering, College of Engineering/Mechanical Engineering
& Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering, College of Engineering/Civil
Engineering, College of Engineering/Engineering Technology, College of
Engineering/Engineering, College of Engineering/Construction Engineering
US Citizen, Permanent
• Support Engineering team on manufacturing process improvements
• Support and participate in Kaizens, 5’s, and lean events
• Generate CAD Drawings
• Generate work instructions and best practices
• Create and improve PFMEA’s
• Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space
requirements, and equipment layout
• Computer skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office and CAD
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Working toward a degree in Engineering preferred
• Problem solving skills
• Bilingual in Spanish a plus
College of Engineering
DISCIPLINE: ENGINEERING Duration: Summer 2015 Hours per week: 40 Location: Refinery & Logistics Locations / Corporate HQ Interns will gain practical, hands-on experience and training that will provide an opportunity for growth, learning and development within the Logistics, Refining and Marketing industry. Interns will support project-driven work and/or operational responsibilities in support of one of the following Business Units:
Through orientation and professional development offerings, Tesoro’s Interns will gain exposure to the above mentioned Business Units and the industry while engaging in goal setting, performance reviews and networking. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Refining Operations
- Enrolled in an undergraduate degree program majoring in chemical engineering, electrical engineering, environmental engineering, mechanical engineering or a related discipline
- 3.0 minimum GPA strongly preferred
- Preferred Classification: Junior, Senior, Graduate Student
ABOUT TESORO Tesoro Corporation, a Fortune 100 company, is an independent refiner and marketer of petroleum products. Tesoro, through its subsidiaries, operates six refineries in the western United States with a combined capacity of 850,000 barrels per day. Tesoro’s retail-marketing system includes over 2,250 retail stations under the Tesoro®, Shell®, ARCO®, Exxon®, Mobil® and USA Gasoline™ brands. What Drives Us Being an industry leader demands skilled leadership at every level and a dedicated workforce of high-performing individuals. Through our commitment to our core values and exceptional people, shared purpose, powerful collaboration and superior execution, we succeed in achieving our Company and professional goals. Accelerate Your Future If you have the drive and are committed to making a difference, we’re excited to help you refine your career. Apply today at http://careers.tsocorp.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn. Tesoro Corporation, a Fortune 100 company, is an independent refiner and marketer of petroleum products. Tesoro, through its subsidiaries, operates six refineries in the western United States with a combined capacity of over 850,000 barrels per day. Tesoros retail-marketing system includes over 2,200 retail stations under the Tesoro®, Shell®, ARCO®, Exxon®, Mobil® and USA Gasoline™ brands, of which 595 are company operated. Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity. Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Detail-oriented; effective time management and organization
- Customer focused; demonstrated professionalism and initiative
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
As the premier rocket launch company for both private and government sector satellites, ULA is always looking for ways to increase diversity and strengthen our company. As an equal opportunity employer, ULA works to extend application opportunities to everyone. We are excited to share the opportunities that ULA has to offer with the members of the Cal State Long Beach chapter of SWE.
ULA 2015 Summer Internship positions are open for applicants. Early applications are highly encouraged. Internship opportunities are available for electrical, aerospace, mechanical, civil, and industrial engineering, computer science, physics, and math majors; for sophomore through graduate students. Interns will be placed at one of the ULA locations: Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, FL; Decatur, AL; Harlingen, TX; Denver, CO; Vandenberg AFB, CA. Internships will start in May/June 2015 and last for 10 weeks. ULA internships are paid positions.
Students can access the ULA Career Center at http://www.ulalaunch.com/site/pages/Careers.shtml.
The Water Resources and Policy Initiatives (WRPI) is pleased to announce the call for CSU student interns for the 2014-2015 Watershed Management
Experiential Learning for USDA Careers Program. This Program is now
open to all 23 CSU campuses! These are compensated, temporary positions
for student interns and the selection process is competitive.
you are an incoming third year mechanical and aerospace students with a
GPA of 3.3 or above, Boeing is looking for interns. If you are
interested, email me and I will send you more information.