Women Engineers Conference, hosted by the Society of Women Engineers, is the world's largest conference and career fair catered to (but not excluded to) women in engineering and technology. There will be so many ways to connect!
- Get your resume ready! The career fair will feature more than 300 companies, government agencies, universities and other employers who want to connect with potential interns and employees.
- Making graduate school your next step? Many of the country's leading universities will be onsite. Meet with them and connect with the right program for you!
- The list of exhibitors for the career and graduate fair can be found here.
Women Engineers Conference 2017 is going to be in Austin, Texas at the Austin Convention Center (500 E Cesar Chavez St, Austin, TX 78701)
Register now to receive the best conference rates. When registered please provide confirmation through the google form below in order to save a spot for CSULB SWE travel grant which will cover a portion of the hotel or airfare cost through reimbursement. Priority for the grant goes in order of current officers, past officer, then SWE members.
- Travel cost (round-trip from October 25- October 29): $230 - $300
- Lodging cost (October 25- October 29): $250 - $400
- Collegiate SWE Members registration fee (before September 25): $95
- Collegiate SWE Members registration fee (September 25- October 20): $115
- Use promo code WE17MAIL to receive a 20% discount on your registration fee.
- If you are interested in attending, please fill out the registration here.
Note: eligibility for the travel grant will be on a first come first served basis and will only serve CSULB SWE members. If requesting a travel grant spot, please fill out the google form.